SEL or Limited with 2nd-row captain's chairs. Premium seats for personal space.
SE or SEL with 2nd-row bench seating. Spread out, recline, or fit up to 3 in the row.
Quilted Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces
Sit in luxury, arrive in style.
Life, big, bold and beautiful.
Is it extravagance? Or necessity? Either way, Palisade's fresh
sense of style presents the rare luxury of a different perspective.
This is how you celebrate a big, beautiful life.
Full-on digital. All-out modern.
The sleek modern digital look is one thing. Simple functionality
is everything else. Take a look at the smartest tech to travel with,
Palisade has it all.
The possibilities are endless.
You can do it all. Weekend camping. Ski trips. Soccer practice,
ballet and shopping. Near or far, weather or not, the well-
equipped Palisade is engineered rock-solid to take you there.
For cutting-edge safety and convenience, we didn't cut corners. Our vehicles completely surround you and
your passengers with a wide range of features that automatically look out for you. From cameras to
ultrasonic sensors to radars, our sophisticated network acts as extra sets of eyes when you drive or park.
You'll know it as peace of mind. We call it Hyundai SmartSense.
Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go (SCC)2
When it detects a vehicle in your lane ahead, it automatically slows your vehicle down while maintaining a safe distance with the vehicle ahead, and can even bring your Palisade to a complete stop without driver input.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA)3
Always on the lookout for potential collisions, this standard feature warns you when approaching a slowing or stopped vehicle or pedestrian, and brakes if necessary, to avoid impact.
Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)4
Gives you greater awareness of traffic around your vehicle by providing audible and visual alerts if a vehicle is detected in the driver's blind spot.
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)5
Your vehicle warns you through audio and visual cues if your vehicle drifts out of its driving lane without signaling. If necessary, it will gently apply corrective steering assistance to keep you inside the lane.
High Beam Assist (HBA)
Constantly turning your high beams off and on can be a hassle, which is why this thoughtful feature automatically does it for you. It can detect oncoming vehicles and also when they're no longer there, toggling between high and low beams accordingly.
Driver Attention Warning (DAW)6
Detects driver fatigue or inattention, and presents an audible tone or visual alert.
Safe Exit Assist (SEA)7
This pioneering innovation prevents your passengers from stepping onto the road when its radar detects a vehicle approaching from behind. If necessary, it will override attempts to deactivate the Electronic Child Safety Lock until it's safe for your child to open the door.
Highway Drive Assist (HDA)8
Your "co-pilot" for highway driving, when actively engaged with Smart Cruise Control or Lane Following Assist, this smart convenience automatically helps keep you centered in your lane and traveling at a safe distance behind the car ahead. Not only that, it also can keep you driving at the right speeds, automatically setting your pace based on GPS and highway data.
To help make reversing safer—especially when you're backing out of a parking space with limited visibility—the available Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist lets you know if its sensors detect a vehicle approaching from the left or right, and will even apply the brakes automatically if needed.
Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)10
An industry first, ultrasonic sensors monitor the backseat area to ensure a child or pet isn't accidentally left inside after you park. If it detects movement there after you exit the vehicle, it honks the horn, flashes the lights and sends an alert to your smartphone through Blue Link®.
Lane Following Assist (LFA)11
Helps detect lane markers on the road with a front view camera on the front windshield, and assists the driver's steering to help keep the vehicle centered between lanes.
The results say it all.
The Hyundai Palisade reviews are in!
Awards and accolades show how we make driving safer,
more convenient and ultimately more rewarding.
Trade-In Trade-Up Year End Event
1. MSRP excludes freight charges, tax, title, and license fees. Freight charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
2. Standard on SE, SEL, and Limited trims. Smart Cruise Control (SCC) is not a collision avoidance or warning device. SCC is for highway use only and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slippery roads. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision.
3. Standard on SE, SEL, and Limited trims. The Forward Collision Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection is intended to be a supplement to safe driving practices. The system is not designed to detect certain stationary objects such as trees or poles, and may not detect all vehicles or pedestrians under certain conditions. The system is a driver assistance system and is not a substitute for safe driving. The driver is responsible for being attentive and maintaining control of the vehicle, and should not wait for the system's alerts before braking as there may not be sufficient time to brake safely. Refer to your Owner's Manual for more information.
4. Standard on SEL and Limited trims. The Blind Spot Detection assists the driver by warning of other cars in the blind spot region. It senses the rear side territory of the vehicle when it is traveling over 20 mph. There are limitations to the function, range, detection and clarity of the system. It will not detect all vehicles or objects in the blind spot. Its operation depends on the size, distance, angle and relative speed difference between your car and other cars. Blind Spot Detection may not operate if sensors are obscured in any way. Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Detection. Blind Spot Detection is a supplemental system and the driver must still be attentive and exercise caution when driving with it. It is important to always signal, look over your shoulder and through your mirrors before changing lanes. It is the driver's responsibility to be aware of the surroundings and ensure it is clear before changing lanes or directions. Blind Spot Detection is only meant to assist the driver in these responsibilities.
5. Standard on SE, SEL,and Limited trims. The Lane Departure Warning System with Lane Keep Assist operates above approximately 44 mph and only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. It will not prevent loss of control. Refer to your owner's manual for more information.
6. Standard on SE, SEL, and Limited trims. It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert at all times. Driver Attention Warning is only a warning to inform the driver of a potential lack of driver attention or drowsiness. It does not detect and provide an alert in every situation.
7. Standard on SEL and Limited trims. When the vehicle is parked, Safe Exit Assist (SEA) can alert occupants planning to exit the vehicle when a vehicle is approaching from behind. When Child Locks are active, SEA prevents the rear doors from opening if a vehicle approaching from behind is detected. SEA is not a substitute for attentive driving. See Owner's Manual for important details and limitations. Child lock not available on 2019 Elantra Limited with Ultimate Package.
8. Available on SEL trim. Standard on Limited trim. Highway Drive Assist, when used in conjunction with Lane Following Assist and Smart Cruise Control, is for highway use only and can help keep the vehicle centered in its lane while maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle ahead only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road and should not be used in poor weather, heavy or varying traffic, or on winding or slipper roads. HDA will not work under all circumstances and will not prevent loss of control. Driver remains responsible to slow or stop the vehicle to avoid a collision. See Owner's Manual for details.
9. Standard on SEL and Limited trims. Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA) helps drivers back out of a parking space by detecting traffic coming from either side of the vehicle. It can alert the driver of a potential hazard, and, if deemed necessary, can activate braking. RCCW is active when the vehicle is in reverse gear and operating at low speeds. Never rely exclusively on RCCW when exiting a parking space, it is not a substitute for attentive driving. See Owner's Manual for important details and limitations.
10. Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) standard on SE and SEL trims
Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) available on SEL trim, Standard on Limited trim. When the vehicle is parked and the driver has exited the vehicle, Rear Occupant Alert can alert the driver if the rear seat sensors detect passengers or pets still in the vehicle. Rear Occupant Alert is not a substitute for attentive driving. Never leave a child unattended in a vehicle. See Owner's Manual for important details and limitations.
11. Standard on SE, SEL, and Limited trims. Lane Following Assist (LFA), when actively engaged with Smart Cruise Control or Highway Drive Assist, can help keep the vehicle centered in its lane only when the lane markings are clearly visible on the road. LFA will not work under all circumstances and will not prevent loss of control. LFA is a supplemental assist, and does not replace the need for extreme care and attention by the driver. See Owner's Manual for details.